quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2008

To post in English or not?

To post in English or not? To post in Portuguese or not? To post in Spanish or nor? Tough question that came to my mind one of this days... For sure, posting in English makes it easier for more people to read the posts... Probably it will make it possible to share my thoughts with more people and to collaborate more. The problem is that English is not my native language and may rise some issues regarding the way I write and what I write... 

That said, and after discussing with some colleagues, I decided to include a small summary in English for each post. My goal is to share the idea behind a post and make it possible for more people to understand what I am talking about.

In advance, I apologize for my English. Any comments as well as corrections will be more than welcome. I ask you please to tell me whenever I did a mistake. It will be a valuable contribution.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário